Braun manufactures the Precision Series Ironers with deep chest heating and large diameter rolls to apply a superb flatwork finish. The ruggedly built ironer can include one, and up to four rolls and is equipped with either steam or thermal fluid heating. These machines can be ordered in 120‘‘ or 130” working widths. Modular construction allows for the addition of rolls in the field. These Braun design features ensure that ironing production will match the flow of your entire laundry system.
Braun Delta Series
Chest Heated Flatwork Ironer
Braun Delta flatwork ironers meet high standards with both high production rates and a world-class finish. Deep chest heating and large diameter rolls – your choice of 32″or 48″ produce crisp flatwork. The rugged Delta is available with one to four rolls, and can be equipped with either steam or thermal fluid heating. Torsion bar suspension keeps roll pressure even for uniform drying and minimal padding wear. Adjustable vacuum fans provide optimum drying conditions. To increase production, additional rolls can be added in the field. The Delta-Net Control precisely measures ironer speed and displays it for the operator on a digital readout. Workflow can be synchronized throughout the entire finishing system with Braun’s advanced inverter-type variable frequency drive. The Delta is engineered for energy efficiency and ease of operation, with numerous safety features. Braun craftsmanship ensures efficient ironing of goods from the day of installation through years of operation.
- Deep chest heating, large-diameter rolls for crisp, world-class finish
- Networks with Alpha spreader/feeder & Omega folder/crossfolder
- Microprocessor control
- Steam or thermal fluid heating
- Low-maintenance Poly-Chain drive
- Large easy-cleaning rolls
- Single inverter system controls motor & machine speed
- Finger guard protection
- Instant fail-safe brake
Braun Precision Series
Self-Contained Chest Heated Flatwork Ironer
Braun manufactures the Delta Ironer with deep chest heating and large diameter rolls to apply a superb flatwork finish. Braun’s standard line of ironers is available in steam or thermal fluid models in a variety of configurations. The self-contained thermal ironers are available in one or two 48″ roll configurations. These machines eliminate the need for a separate boiler! All Braun ironers can be ordered in 120″ or 130″ working widths.
The benefits of a Delta Ironer extend beyond the machine. Our clients enjoy easy access to replacement parts, a team of regionally located, factory trained Braun field service technicians, and Free 24/7 telephone technical support for the life of the equipment!
- Finger guard protection prevents accidental contact with heated surface and rolls.
- Fail-safe brake stops rolls instantly by manual or automatic control.
- Rolls are automatically raised in the event of a power interruption to avoid scorching of flatwork and ironer padding.
- The Delta starts with roll pressure relieved, reducing starting torque and ampere inrush.
- Standard canopy prevents foreign objects from falling between rolls.
Braun Alpha Series
- Alpha 1200
- Alpha 1800
The Braun Alpha Spreader/Feeder series brings your line up to speed smoothly and swiftly with error-free automatic centering of large pieces to optimize the performance of your ironer. For smaller items, the Alpha can operate in up to a five-lane small item configuration. All models have microprocessor controls, variable speed conveyors and multiple feeding stations. For maximum productivity, each station monitor operates individually.
- Microprocessor control – 75+ programs
- Resettable production counters
- Inverter conveyor drive with speed indicator
- Wired for ARC quality control unit
- Troubleshooting circuitry
- Leading edge accelerator
- Networks with Delta-Net control system
- Independent feeding stations
- Cable-less spreading mechanism
Braun Precision Series
The Braun Folder/Cross-Folder provides high quality folding for items as large as 130” x 120” to as small as 12” x 12”. The Folder/Cross-Folder automatically makes two primary folds, and up to three cross folds, keeping selvage edges neatly tucked inside the folded package.
Configurations include a 1, 2, 3 lane model ideal for varying sizes of linens, a 4 lane and 5 lane
configuration for processing multiple small pieces, and a single lane for larger items.
- Available with one- to four-lane primary fold capability and one or two-lane cross-fold capability.
- The control allows for up to 99 programs for all classifications
- Speed selections optimized automatically with inverter drive and Delta-Net
- LED infrared sensors for measuring
- 120″ working width
- Automatic size compensation from 12″ x 12″ to 120″ x 128″
- Primary folds by air-jet through pinch roll, adjustable to 1/4″
- Anti-static belts and static eliminator bar
- Pneumatic clutch brake
- Full system auto-stop in event of folding error
- Safety switches and guards at all pinch points
- Caster mountings for easy mobility
- Right or left-hand discharge
- Polychain drive system – quiet, reliable, easy to maintain
- Counters on each lane to monitor productivity and record totals
- Dynamic Folding – Capable of automatically changing the cross-fold configuration while in use, as needed
- 24v DC solid state circuitry with troubleshooting capability
- Bilingual control display (English/Spanish)
- Parameters for program loading and back-up
- Ethernet ready
Braun Precision Series
Small Piece Folder
Each Precision Series™ small piece folder configuration brings Braun performance to the smallest spaces. Smart, fast and compact, these folders make efficient use of floor space and allow one operator to easily feed and unload the folder.
- Microprocessor control, 60 programs
- Precise item measurement
- Air-assisted French folds
- Crossfolds in halves, thirds, quarters
- Knife-thru pinch-roll crossfolds
- Automatic stacking
- Digital displays
- Electronic jam shut-off
- Powered face width control